Dealership signs and banners are highly effective in bringing customers through the door of your automotive establishment. At Integrated Sign Associates, we produce custom automotive shop signs that set the standard for quality and durability. We build signs that stand the test of time, providing you with lasting products that will serve you for years to come.
Types of Repair Shop Signage
If you’re looking to optimize your auto shop signage, you have plenty of attractive options to choose from based on your individualized needs. Each of these signs serves a specific purpose, working together to bring the most value to your business:
- Monuments: Monument signs are free-standing eye-level signs that you can use to display a message or advertise your brand while mimicking the architecture of your building. This signage is typically low to the ground and identifies a business location by exhibiting a company’s name and other key information. Viewers can see it from the street.
- Pylon signs: Pylon signs are free-standing structures similar to monument signs, only they’re much taller and are built into the ground with visible support structures. You can use these dealership signs to maximize visibility for your auto shop.
- Storefront signage: With storefront signage, you can ensure that customers have a positive first impression of your business. These automotive signs display a company’s name and branding, clearly identifying what type of business it is. Different types of storefront signage include neon signs, pin-mounted letters and non-illuminating signs.
- Vehicle graphics and lettering: Vehicle graphics are ideal for auto dealers. Your company’s cars, trucks and vans offer a great opportunity to display branded images and text. This mobile advertising is both eye-catching and professional, conveying a positive image for your business.
- Perforated window films: Vinyl graphics are one-way signs that stick to windows and advertise a company without obstructing visibility. These highly customizable films are a low-cost way to add branding to your building.
Benefits of Signage for Paint & Auto Shops
When you implement mechanic signs into your auto shop, you’ll experience all the advantages of these advertising materials:
- Attract attention: One of the most significant benefits of dealership signs is increasing a company’s visibility. Auto shop signage stands tall and exhibits a business’s brand in striking colors and fonts. The right signage will attract the attention of passersby, making them aware of your establishment and potentially gaining their business.
- Inform customers: Signs provide customers with crucial information regarding your automotive shop, such as location, business hours and current promotions.
- Improve appearance: With visually appealing dealership signs and banners, you can boost your business’s overall appearance, cultivating a more professional reputation and building credibility with customers.
Tips for Auto Repair Shop Signage
If you’re thinking about incorporating signage into your auto shop, be sure to consider the following factors:
- Visibility: Ensure that your sign features readable text and colors and isn’t obstructed by other objects.
- Concision: Your messages shouldn’t be too crowded or wordy. Be as concise as possible to promote greater readability.
- Branding: Make sure your signage accurately reflects your brand, using the appropriate name, logos and colors.
Purchase Dealership Signs for Your Auto Shop at Integrated Sign Associates
For high-quality automotive shop signs that last, choose Integrated Sign Associates. We’ve spent over 35 years perfecting our methods to produce the sleekest and most robust signs in the industry.
Contact us to learn more about our signs today.