Government buildings and public offices can be used by hundreds or even thousands of people every day, many of whom may have never visited your location before. It’s essential that your government building has useful signs to point patrons in the right direction. At Integrated Signs, we specialize in creating long-lasting signage that matches the architectural style and purpose of your government building.
Table of Contents
- The Government Facility Signage Process
- The Types of Signage Available for Government Buildings
- Government Building Signage From Integrated Signs
The Government Facility Signage Process
Integrated Signs produces municipal signage for everything from monuments to hallways. Our government sign creation process begins with an examination of your building’s exterior and interior so we can better match the aesthetics of your building. We then get to work designing signage that will work for your building.
The Integrated Signs art department uses Adobe Software to get started on your designs. Many of our design team members have been with us for 20 years, honing their talent. After the design is complete, we photoshop it onto your government building as proof of concept, so you can make an informed purchasing decision.
The Types of Signage Available for Government Buildings
Integrated Signs produces both internal and external signage for government buildings and municipalities. From directories and suite plaques to emergency exits and ADA-compliant signage, we produce everything you need to make your building less intimidating and more easily navigable.
We can provide the following sign types for government buildings:
- Directory Signs: With hundred to thousands of people entering your building every day, it’s essential that your visitors can quickly and easily find their way around. Integrated Signs designs easily readable directory signs that point visitors where they need to go.
- Wall signs: Our professional wall signage can add an understated flair to your building. Whether you’re aiming for a sleek and modern style or a more regal and antique look to match your facade, we can deliver wall signs that meet your expectations.
- ADA-compliant signs: Integrated Signs produces ADA-compliant signs that meet strict regulations while remaining aesthetically pleasing. Our ADA signage can be created with braille and tactile finishes, high contrast, non-glare finish, increased line spacing and more.
Government Building Signage From Integrated Signs
As a full-service sign company with more than 35 years in the industry, Integrated Signs has the experience necessary to design the perfect signs for your government building. All of our signs are built to last and will serve your building for years to come. Contact Integrated Signs for government building signage today.
Contact us now