Accounting is a competitive field, and your office must set itself apart from other firms. Investing in interior and exterior signage can strengthen your appeal to potential clients, helping your office stand out, appear more polished and create a professional environment. Plus, the right signs reinforce your company’s brand.
The Benefits of Signage in Accounting Offices
Signs assist your clients by improving communication. Whether you want to tell potential clients where you’re located or you want to help them navigate your office when they get there, signs provide guidance. People get information from signs, making your brand easier to recognize and reducing your staff’s burden of answering questions. Signage fosters trust and improves the perception of your business.
Professional, effective signage can also differentiate you from your competition. By displaying customized signs, you show your investment in your business, which impresses potential clients. You can also use signs for branding, so those potential customers will remember you the next time they need accounting services.
Types of Signage at Accounting Firms
Your accounting firm can use all kinds of signs for functions beyond alerting people where your office is located and helping them navigate your building’s floors and offices. A few popular types of accounting signs include:
- Architectural signs: An architectural sign placed outside your office shows people that your brand is sophisticated and has the means to pay for a professional sign, inspiring confidence in your clients.
- Directories: A directory in the lobby of a large firm tells clients where they’ll find the right accountant.
- LED message displays: A message board in the lobby can convey information about your company and offer entertainment while clients wait.
Examples of Accounting Firm Signs
You can add a range of signs to your business to draw potential clients to your business and enhance your customers’ experience at your office. Some possibilities include:
- Exterior blade signage with your company logo to show people your location.
- Vinyl lettering in your conference room with a company motto or inspirational quote.
- Environmental landmarks outside your building to give you a distinctive appearance.
- Directional signage showing people how to get to offices.
- Accessible signage to direct people to appropriate bathrooms and exits and meet compliance standards.
Accounting Firm Signage Best Practices and Tips
Signage for your interior and exterior should include an easy-to-read typeface, with lettering big enough that people can see it from a distance. Each piece should make your point in as few words as possible. The primary goal for all signage is for people to read and understand your message at a glance, especially for signs posted outside.
We recommend using consistent branding with your signs, too. Stick with the same colors and logo, and echo the designs you’ve included in past marketing materials.
Contact Us to Order Signs for Accounting Firms
Integrated Sign Associates can help you identify the type of signage you need and design signs you will feel proud to display. Our team will recommend approaches based on your building architecture and your business aims, customizing signs just for you. Contact us online today to discuss your options.