Nonprofits and charities work toward admirable goals. The right signage can support that work, providing the advertising and informational support needed to promote their cause. Your organization can achieve more with signage that lets people know where you are and what your purpose is.
The Benefits of Nonprofit & Charity Signage
Signs for nonprofits can improve your outreach to potential donors and streamline your interactions with volunteers. Signage lets people know who you are. Getting your name into the community through can have a high return on investment (ROI). Someone driving down the street may see the sign on your building’s exterior and look up your charity when they get home. They could donate after learning more about your cause, or they may sign up to volunteer.
You can also employ signs inside your building that instruct volunteers for different tasks or tell the people you serve where to go. These options can save your staff time and ensure people get to the right place.
Types of Nonprofit Signs
Nonprofits rely on a range of signs for their buildings. The right signs communicate essential information and steer people toward and through your door. Some options that may work for your organization are:
- Monument signs: If your building sits off the street and you need to call attention to the location for passersby, a monument sign serves as a fantastic marker.
- Directional signs: Many volunteers filter through your nonprofit each day, and directional signs ensure these generous people can find their way around.
- Directories:Directories tell people where to find the right staff member or part of your building.
Examples of Nonprofit Signage
The best nonprofit signs for you depend on your organization’s goals. A few of our most popular examples include:
- Vinyl lettering on the walls stating your nonprofit’s aims, motto or an inspirational quote.
- Digital printing on a wall showcasing the names of your donors.
- Environmental graphics teaching visitors more about your mission and focus.
- Lobby signs branding your nonprofit with your logo or a tagline from other marketing materials.
- Accessible signage keeping your nonprofit in state and federal compliance and directing people toward accessible exits and restrooms.
Nonprofit Signage Tips
Pricing is one of the biggest concerns for nonprofits. Budgeting is essential, but you can find competitively priced products that meet your signage needs. Determining how much you can spend ahead of time will make the process smoother. You can also seek a sponsor and credit them on the signage.
Using creative designs can draw more supporters to your cause by gaining attention. If your charity cares for animals and you have a dog in your exterior signage, dog lovers may call you to volunteer.
Contact Us for Nonprofit Organization Signs
Integrated Sign Associates creates signs for nonprofits and charities that help these organizations meet their goals. We build high-quality signs that last for a long time, and our team offers a wealth of knowledge to help you refine your sign strategy. Contact us today to learn more about our nonprofit signs.