As a pediatrician’s office, your organization gets to walk your patients and their families through both exciting and stressful moments. With the right signage, you can make your patients feel welcomed, comfortable and at ease. Integrated Signs can help you make your pediatric office more navigable and calming with directional and ADA-compliant signage.
Table of Contents
- The Benefits of Signage for Pediatrician’s Offices
- The Types of Pediatrician’s Office Signage
- Examples of Signage for Pediatrician’s Offices
- Pediatrician Office Signage From Integrated Signs
The Benefits of Signage for Pediatrician’s Offices
When you’re working with children and parents, it’s essential that you create a calming and low-stress atmosphere. Outfitting your office with good signage can help your patients feel comfortable and confident about the care they’re receiving and convey a high degree of professionalism for your institution. From your main entrance to individual pediatric exam rooms, signs create an easily navigable, comfortable and inviting medical office.
The Types of Pediatrician’s Office Signage
All pediatrician’s offices should feature the following types of signage to help point patients to where they need to go:
- ADA signage: There’s no place where ADA compliance is more important than in a pediatrician’s office. Integrated Signs can produce ADA-compliant signage that includes braille, raised lettering, high-contract, low-reflection surfaces and other accessibility features.
- Directional signage: No matter the size of your office, good directional signage can transform the way your patients navigate your complex and can cut down on patient confusion. Integrated Signs produces directional signage and directories so your patients never feel lost.
- Pediatric exam room signs: Your exam room signage is a great opportunity to add flair to your office and make navigation easier and less stressful.
- Professional nameplates: Integrated Signs creates nameplates that convey the experience and professionalism of your nurses and doctors.
Examples of Signage for Pediatrician’s Offices
Integrated Signs can create pediatrician office signage that combines colorful aesthetics and intuitive design to create a child-friendly yet professional office. We produce the following types of pediatric office signage:
- Exterior signage
- Office door signage
- Exam room signage
- Directional signage
- ADA-compliant signage
Pediatrician Office Signage From Integrated Signs
Integrated Signs produces custom pediatrician’s office signage for everything from your building facade to each individual exam room. With more than 35 years in the industry, our designers can help you refine your practice’s image, create a more navigable office and make your young patients and their parents feel assured and comfortable. Please contact us online to see what we can make for your practice.