If you have a physical therapy or chiropractic office, you work in a crowded field. Making your business and brand stand out can help you attract potential patients’ attention and gain their trust. The right office signage can assist you with this goal. Office signs alert people to your location and keep people engaged at your office.
The Benefits of Physical Therapy and Chiropractic Signage
Physical therapy and chiropractic offices are healing environments. You need your patients to feel at ease and understand what to do to make the healing process go smoothly. Signage provides the right tools to do this. Signs help people navigate to your building and within your office. They can also offer the instructions and information your patients need to receive the most significant benefits from your services.
Signs help patients get better care and improve your organization. Customized signage makes your office appear polished and professional, inspiring confidence in your services.
Types of Physical Therapy and Chiropractic Signage
Signs can benefit your business by sending people in the right direction and getting them the services they require. Some signage options you can implement into your office are:
- Monument signs: If your building sits far from the main road, a monument sign can alert passersby to where you are. You may even attract new patients who see your sign.
- Directional signs: Physical therapy and chiropractic offices often have many rooms where your professionals see patients. Wayfinding signs let people find the right place for their treatment.
- Lobby signs: Put your logo and colors on lobby signs to enhance your branding. Information about your business, the services you offer or what a patient’s next steps should be can help patients feel prepared and at ease.
Examples of Physical Therapy and Chiropractic Signs
You can use signage for your building to address a range of subjects, from offering direction to providing information. Just a few examples of chiropractic signs for the office include:
- Directories listing all the people in your office.
- Digital message boards in the lobby detailing services available in your office.
- Signage featuring diagrams of exercises your patients can perform.
- Accessible signage pointing patients to compliant exits and restrooms.
Physical Therapy and Chiropractic Signage Best Practices
Your signage should reflect your practice’s branding. Use the same colors to link your signs to your practice. Choosing contrasting colors can help signage stand out from far away, but you must select a typeface that’s easy to read and make the letters big enough that people can see them from a distance.
Keep in mind that signage should be helpful. Every sign you deploy has a purpose, so think about placement as well. Your patients should be able to navigate your practice by themselves with the help of the signs.
Contact Us for Chiropractic and Physical Therapy Signs for the Office
Integrated Sign Associates creates signs for many physical therapy and chiropractic offices, helping them stand out and strengthen their branding. We can identify what types of signs you need and recommend different approaches. Contact us today to discuss your options for physical therapy and chiropractic office signs.