The large and intimidating size of airports can make them frustrating to navigate and cause passengers to lose their way easily. With high-quality airport signage, you can make your passengers feel welcomed and help them navigate your airport with ease. From finding baggage claims and gates to restaurants and restrooms, airport signs from Integrated Signs will help you create a more welcoming airport.
Table of Contents
- The Benefits of Airport Signage
- Types of Airport Signage
- Examples of Airport Signage & Applications
- Airport Signage From Integrated Signs
The Benefits of Airport Signage
Great airport signs drastically improve your travelers’ experience and can help them intuitively navigate your airport. Installing the appropriate signage also helps your travelers feel less anxious about their trip and enables them to reach their destinations quickly. Ample airport signage can help improve travel times, reduce confusion and improve safety across your airport.
Types of Airport Signage
Integrated Signs designs and produces the following types of airport signage:
- Entrance Signage: Architectural and monument signs are a great way to announce the name of your airport and greeting arriving travelers or people picking up passengers from flights.
- Parking: It’s essential that you set your airport’s tone right by creating an easily navigatable parking lot. This helps your passengers find their vehicles and gates quickly and creates a smooth traffic flow around and throughout your building.
- Arrival and departure times: As departure times are constantly changing, it’s important to keep your schedules consistently updated. Integrated Signs helps you display the newest information on arrivals and departures as they’re updated.
- Transit between terminals: Moving from terminal to terminal is one of the most stressful parts of traveling by air. Help your passengers find their way with clear terminal signage.
- Flight gates: Well-designed flight gate signage helps your passengers quickly get to their flights while improving traffic flow in the building and reducing stress.
Examples of Airport Signage & Applications
Integrated Signs is here to design and create custom airport signage for all your needs and applications. From directional signage to safety signs, we can custom make any sign for your airport. We produce the following types of signage:
- Navigation and wayfinding signs
- Arrival and departure signs
- Advertising and promotional signs
- Digital signage
- Architectural Signs
- Monument Signs
With more than 20 years in the industry, we can produce any sign you need and ensure it’s built to last. If you require a sign you don’t see above, reach out to us, and we’ll get to work.
Airport Signage From Integrated Signs
At Integrated Signs, we design and create signage for everything from your parking lot to the terminal gates your passengers step out of. Your airport signage does more than help your passengers get where they need to go — it helps you build your brand and create a cohesive image. Contact us online today to transform your airport and improve navigability.