When it comes to managing an apartment complex, appearance and practicality are vital. Residents are looking to enjoy the most comfortable and convenient living experience possible, and apartment building signs are excellent tools for ensuring they do. With apartment signs in and around your building or complex, your establishment will look organized and professional.
At Integrated Sign Associates, we’re committed to putting customers first while delivering high-quality sign solutions that stand out. Our skilled, knowledgeable team uses the latest and greatest machinery to create stylish, functional signage that lasts.
Types of Apartment and Multifamily Housing Signage
If you’re looking to enhance the appearance and functionality of your apartment complex, the best way to do it is with a network of sleek and information apartment unit signs. This signage serves various purposes, like providing directions, creating visibility and marking significant locations.
Some of the many types of apartment signs include:
- Monument signage: You can use monument and landmark signs to attract potential tenants to your apartment complex. These ground-level outdoor signs use bright lights, recognizable branding and bold lettering to stand out and catch the attention of passersby.
- Wayfinding signs: Wayfinding signs enable residents to navigate between building complexes with ease, helping them locate amenities like pool areas and gyms with clear, straightforward text and graphics. Apartment directional signs include door plaques, business information, parking lot signs and facilities signage.
- Interior signage: Interior signs are indoor signage that points residents and guests toward individual apartment units. These signs often include unit numbers, maps and nameplates.
Regulations for Apartment Unit Signs
Apartment signage is more than just an efficient means of labeling a complex — it is also required by law. There are many signage statutes and specifications stating what signage you must have in each apartment building, as well as rules regarding sign location and design elements:
- Location: Entrance door signs identifying unit numbers must be clearly printed on or beside each entrance door on the public side of the hall. Directional signs must also be visibly printed with numbers, letters and arrows between 48 and 60 inches above the floor. Stairwell signage should be located on the wall opposite the stairway entrance door.
- Design: All entrance door signs must display a san serif font and contrast with their backgrounds for better readability.
- Signage: Numerous signs are required for apartment buildings, such as garbage collection signs, floor signs, maximum occupancy signs and fire safety notices.
At Integrated Sign Associates, we’ll comply with all local laws and regulations to ensure that your signs are up to code.
Benefits of Apartment Building Signs
When you purchase apartment signage for your complex, you’ll experience a range of benefits. Apartment monument signs are excellent for displaying your complex’s branding, using colors, logos and fonts that draw people in. Once residents and visitors arrive, directional signs help them find their way around. These signs also reduce traffic congestion.
Attractive apartment signage creates a positive first impression on passersby and potential residents. They convey a clean, cohesive appearance for your overall community.
Purchase Eye-Catching Apartment Signage at Integrated Sign Associates Today
For high-quality signage that will optimize your apartment complex, choose Integrated Sign Associates. We create signs that stand the test of time while offering exceptional customer service. Contact us to get started!