Grabbing customers’ attention to come to your business or notice directions can be challenging. Creative, eye-catching signs inside and outside of your building create a positive first impression and always stand out. Integrated Signs can help your business become a beacon among a sea of similar signs with our architectural printing services.
Importance of Architectural Signage
Architectural signage is about incorporating your brand within every sign on your campus and in your building. There is still room for creativity to flow within the restrictions of codes and permits. Architectural signs can provide a way for clients to find your business and have directional reminders of where they need to go.
Updating old signage can reestablish your business’s brand and increase clients. Integrated Signs has the experience, latest technology and best materials to create crisp, original designs for established and new businesses.
Types of Architectural Signage
Architectural signs should be attractive to the eye, compliant with codes and able to withstand the elements. We can serve your business with a variety of architectural signage products, including:
- Channel Letters: Make any wall pop with facelit and reverse letter options.
- Directional Signs: Any ordinary wall can become a piece of artwork with wayfinding signs to provide directions with different materials.
- Environmental Graphics: Add a structure to your building’s exterior to complement your company’s brand and achieve a picturesque landmark.
- Lobby Signs: Create a unique lobby with a mood that embodies your business’s environment every time someone walks through the entrance.
- Cubicle Signs: Office signs no longer have to be standard. Provide eye-catching, on-brand information about each person.
- ADA Code Signage: ADA signage can both accent the company theme and be compliant.
- Push-Thru Signage: Create a sign or graphic with Push-Thru designs to have the perfect embodiment of your company’s culture.
- LED Signs: Light up your building with LED signs to grab attention.
- Monuments: Large and lighted monuments can stand alone from your building and communicate your brand identity.
- Pylon Signs: Ensure everyone sees your business from everywhere with these posts on aluminum or steel poles.
Custom Architectural Signage Design
Your business is anything but ordinary. At Integrated Signs, we can work with you to create a custom architectural sign design. Our architectural printing services use the latest technology and software to achieve the look that you have in mind.
It all starts with a conversation. We want to know everything about your company and what makes it unique. Tell us about the customers or clients you serve every day and where you want to go in the future. We will then take a look at your logo, your building’s architecture and color scheme options.
Here’s a look at our process:
- Our design team creates sketches of different sign designs.
- You view the drawings and make any changes.
- You sign to approve, and we begin the next steps once the design is what you envisioned.
- We get permission from the landlord, gather all the necessary permits and survey the area.
- The manufacturing team begins creating your business’s signs.
- Our installation team ensures all signs are Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant.