During a sporting event, all eyes are on the scoreboard. Spectators rely on scoreboard graphics to keep track of the game, and scoreboards are capable of much more than just tallying points and identifying innings or quarters. If you need a new scoreboard for your venue, Integrated Signs can help. We are a one-stop-shop for designing and installing high-quality, custom LED scoreboard signs using all the latest equipment and technology.
Signs It’s Time for a New Scoreboard
If you have an older scoreboard, it may be time to upgrade. New scoreboard signage may be the right choice for your facility if your existing scoreboard:
- Looks worn or outdated. Over time, signs of wear and tear will show on your scoreboard. It may look faded or there may be damaged sections. Even if wear and tear is minimal, a scoreboard that is more than 10 years old likely looks outdated compared to newer scoreboards with LED and interactive features.
- Has limited functionality. Scoreboards created today have advanced capabilities. From scrolling text messages to game replays, there are many functional possibilities. If your scoreboard can only track points and update the game period, it may be time to invest in a scoreboard that can do more.
- Is not wireless. Wireless technology is the gold standard for glitch-free scoreboard operation. The potential for wireless scoreboard communication continues to expand, and today’s scoreboards can be connected to smartphone apps and websites for real-time data sharing.
Benefits of a New Scoreboard
A new scoreboard helps attract more spectators and increases your revenue. It gives your venue a fresh look that draws people in and holds their attention with its attractive features.
You can use this enhanced visibility and viewer engagement to your advantage. By running advertisements on your scoreboard, for example, you can entice people to attend your next event or buy merchandise to generate sales. You can also promote sponsors or sell advertising space for new revenue opportunities.
Types of Scoreboards
There are three primary types of scoreboards:
- Traditional scoreboards: Traditional scoreboards have simple, economical design and technology. They typically use incandescent bulbs for illumination, and they have movable panels to update game stats. Traditional scoreboards can be designed with room to incorporate advertising panels so you can still benefit from revenue-generating features without digital technology.
- LED scoreboards: Also known as electronic or digital scoreboards, LED scoreboards are brighter, longer-lasting and more energy-efficient than scoreboards lit by incandescent light. They also provide more information than traditional scoreboards, displaying player names, stats and advertising messages.
- Interactive scoreboards: These scoreboards offer an interactive display similar to a large television screen. They can show instant replays, interviews, announcements and advertisements, making them highly versatile and attention-grabbing.
Contact Integrated Signs Today
Whether you are interested in LED video scoreboards or more traditional options, Integrated Signs creates custom sign solutions for your specific needs. As a one-stop shop, we design, manufacture, deliver and install your scoreboard, taking care of all permitting and logistics so you can focus on your job and leave the signage to us.